The 7th Annual Global Institutional Real Estate Investor Forum is the leading investor-centric meeting for LPs investing in private markets.
The forum brings together 300+ investors, funds, and advisers for a two-day meeting to discuss sectors, due diligence, and real estate investment opportunities in the US and around the world.
The investor-focused event provides a due diligence forum for the US and international pension funds, foundations, endowments, fund of funds, family offices, wealth managers, consultants, and sovereign wealth funds interested in direct research on real estate opportunities.
Mark Teixeira, Partner, Urban Creek Partners
Dean Adler, Chief Executive Officer, Lubert-Adler Partners
Robert Morse, Chairman, Bridge Investment Group
KEY DISCUSSION TOPICS
- · Global Real Estate Investing· Fundamental Factors in Real Estate Manager Selection· Navigating Fund Operations & Formation Including Regulatory and Structural Considerations· Sourcing, Practicing Efficient Due Diligence & Downside Risk Mitigation· Real Estate Value Dislocation: Trying to find Non-Correlated Real Estate Investments· Technology, Security, & Intelligence Influence in Real Estate· Allocation Plans· Limited Partner Roundtable
- · Outlook on Emerging Markets
- · Real Assets – Investments in Real Estate, Energy and Infrastructure
- · Impact of Tax Reform on Real Estate Strategies
- · Alternative Investment Outlook
- · Value-Add and Opportunistic vs. Core and Core Plus Investments
- · Private Credit & Special Opportunities
- · Investing in US Real Estate